Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $45.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFriendly, quick, and 100% practical, My Samsung Galaxy S5 is the must-have companion for every Samsung Galaxy S5 user. *Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Samsung Galaxy S5 photos that show you exactly what to do*Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy S5 problems or limitations*Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy S5Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy S5 working just the way you want. Learn how to: * Quickly set up your Galaxy S5 and master its improved TouchWiz interface* Save time with great features such as Priority Senders, S Finder, and Swype* Personalize the Home screen and tweak system settings to make your S5 uniquely yours* Manage your contacts and create appointments* Reach out to friends with text and multimedia messages* Send and receive email from multiple accounts, including Gmail* Capture stunning photos with the amazing 16MP, HDR-capable camera* Shoot state-of-the-art ultra-high definition/4K videos* Make your phone child-friendly and child-safe with Kids Mode* Never get lost with built-in GPS and Google Maps* Move files over Wi-Fi, USB, or Bluetooth* Reliably synchronize important contact, calendar, and other data* Find great new apps on Google Play, Amazon Appstore, and beyond* Make the most of S Voice and Google/Voice Search, your new personal assistants * Check your heart rate and track your personal fitness* Stretch battery life to the max with Ultra Power Saving mode* Mirror your phone's display on your high-def TV* Share Internet access by transforming your S5 into a mobile hotspot* Protect your personal data with the new Fingerprint Scanner* Keep your phone safe and secure--and enable it to be found if you lose it* Fix lockups, memory shortages, and other anyances
- Author BiographySteve Schwartz got an early start as a computer industry writer and author. Immediately after buying an Apple II+ in 1978, he began writing regularly for the computer magazines of the day. Since then, he has written hundreds of articles for major publications, including Macworld, PC World, InfoWorld, and Computerworld. He is also the author of more than 60 books on technology, game, and computer topics, including guides to business/productivity software (Microsoft Office, Access, and FileMaker Pro), Internet software (Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, Entourage, and Gmail), and graphics/image-editing software (Picasa, Picture It!, Digital Image Suite, and CorelDRAW). Following his best-selling My Samsung Galaxy S III and My Samsung Galaxy S 4, this is Steve's third book in the My series. Before becoming a full-time writer in 1990, Steve served as editor-in-chief for Software Digest and technical services director for Funk Software. He also authored the first trade paperback on the then-new Nintendo phenomenon: Compute!'s Guide to Nintendo Games. Steve has a Ph.D. in psychology, consults on game design, database design, and technology issues, and lives in the fictional town of Lizard Spit, Arizona. You can see the complete list of his books at www.siliconwasteland.com/misc.htm.
- Author(s)Guy Hart-Davis,Steve Schwartz
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1016 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $100.99Trending at AU $118.99
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.