All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect book to help anyone 50+ learn the Samsung Galaxy S6 - in full color! My Samsung Galaxy S6 for Seniors helps you quickly and easily get started with the new smartphone and use its features to look up information and perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time. Veteran author Michael Miller has written more than 100 nfiction books and is kwn for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using relevant examples and covering all the most popular tasks. * Set up contacts, accounts, and voicemail * Make and receive voice and video calls * Turn your phone into an alarm clock * Explore the Web with Google Chrome * Connect with family and friends on Facebook, Pinterest, and other social networks * Customize your phone's settings * Master the arts of texting and emailing * Take and share great photos and videos * Get driving directions * Watch TV and movies in the palm of your hand * Use your phone to monitor your health * Learn all the exclusive features of the Galaxy S6 Edge * Keep your phone safe and secure Register your book to download more than a dozen bonus tasks and a Glossary.
- Author BiographyMichael Miller is a prolific and popular writer of more than 150 nonfiction books, known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. He writes about a variety of topics, including technology, business, and music. His best-selling books for Que include My Windows 10 Computer for Seniors, My Social Media for Seniors, My Facebook for Seniors, My Google Chromebook, Easy Computer Basics, and Computer Basics: Absolute Beginner's Guide. Worldwide, his books have sold more than 1 million copies. Find out more at the author's website: www.millerwriter.com Follow the author on Twitter: @molehillgroup
- Author(s)Michael Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1112 g
- Width179 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.