All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt all started one night when five energetic boy cousins got together for a sleepover. As I was trying to get them to wind down and relax in their sleeping spots, one of them said, Hey uncle Gary how about telling us a scary story! Alright I said, I'll tell you My Scary Camp Story. Now I had to come up with something... This book is meant to be read out-loud. SO get animated as you read and the kids will love you for it!
- Author BiographyGary Ray Bugarcic is a writer, actor, and stage director who is best known as the founder of the critically acclaimed 1980's lower eastside club Darinka, where Steve Buscemi & They Might Be Giants first started their careers. As a writer he's had his poetry published in New Blood Magazine and has recently finished his 3rd stage play titled The Hostess, a period work set in Greenwich Village in 1959. As actor he's worked extensively on stage, film, TV and in over two-dozen commercials. He's also toured nationally with performance artist Karen Finley in her play The Theory of Total Blame. Gary is a recent recipient of the Robert Porter Leach Fellowship.
- Author(s)Gary Ray Bugarcic
- PublisherSpuyten Duyvil Publishing
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpuyten Duyvil Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Marsan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.