All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SECRET'S OUT ON BULLYINGHere is the all-too-familiar story of Monica. She and Katie have been friends since kindergarten. Monica loves being around her when she's nice. But there are times when Katie can be just plain mean. And Monica doesn't understand why. Monica is a target of relational aggression, emotional bullying among friends who will use name-calling and manipulation to humiliate and exclude. But with a little help from a supportive adult her mother Monica learns to cope and thrive by facing her fears and reclaiming power from her bully. Including a foreword by the founder of the The Ophelia Project, as well ashelpful tips, discussion questions, and additional resources, My Secret Bully is a vital resource for children, parents, teachers, and counselors. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyTRUDY LUDWIG is the author of many books for children, including My Secret Bully and Confessions of a Former Bully. An active member of the International Bullying Prevention Association, she is a sought-after speaker who collaborates frequently with organizations like The Ophelia Project, Hands & Words Are Not For Hurting Project, and Putting Family First. Trudy has been profiled on national television, radio, and in newsprint, and her books have received the Mom's Choice Gold Award, the CCBC's Best of the Best award, and have been recognized as NCSS-CBC Notable Social Studies Books for Young People. ABIGAIL MARBLE illustrated her first children's story in second grade, and has been making art ever since. She lives in Portland, Oregon. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Abigail Marble,Trudy Ludwig
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragonfly Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.