All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over a century, readers have thrilled to the exploits of Sherlock Holmes as told from the point of view of Dr. Watson. But do Watson's tales really tell the true story of the Great Detective? In this collection of thirteen original tales, each narrated by a side character from the original can, ather side of the legend is revealed. From what Inspector Lestrade really thought about Holmes to Holmes' untold encounter with the insidious Dr. Fu Manchu, from the bitter reminiscences of C. Auguste Dupin to the thoughts of his long-term landlady, Mrs. Hudson, the long-standing veil of mystery over Sherlock Holmes is finally lifted. From the imaginations of Barbara Hambly, Cara Black, Peter Tremayne, Richard Lupoff, and Michael Kurland, among others, ather side of the famous fictional detective is finally revealed.
- Author BiographyMichael Kurland is the author of nearly forty books, including both non-fiction ( How to Solve a Murder ) and fiction ( The Great Game ), though he is perhaps best known for his novels and stories featuring Professor James Moriarty. His novels A Plague of Spies and The Infernal Device were finalists for the Edgar Award. Born and raised in New York City, he lives in Petaluma, California.
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael Kurland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.