All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1975, Vietnamese orphan Cathy Carter arrives In England to begin a new life. Her childhood in the New Forest is idyllic, but when she is fifteen tragedy strikes. Her adoptive parents are killed in a fire, and she is left with her strange, uncommunicative adoptive twin sisters. Sad and lonely, Cathy joins a local theatre group, where she becomes besotted with one of the directors. Nico is forty, and very good-looking, but he preys on vulnerable young girls, and has set his sights on Cathy. She is petite and pretty, and she is due to inherit a fortune. On her sixteenth birthday, Nico blackmails the twins into allowing Cathy to marry him. Their marriage soon turns sour, and after their daughter, Sammy-Jo, is born Cathy escapes with the child to Spain. But one day, Nico finds them...
- Author BiographyBernardine Kennedy has worked as an air hostess, a swimming instructor and a social worker. She has been freelance writer for ten years, specialising in travel features for magazines. She lives in Essex with her family.
- Author(s)Bernardine Kennedy
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight274 g
- Width117 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.