All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Smartboys Club Book 5, the Smartboys visit a Plymouth Reenactment Park where they get to dress, work, and play like Pilgrim children. Too bad Monkey's worst enemy, Eric Dripp, also comes to the park. As if doing tons of chores isn't bad eugh, Eric and Monkey end up lost in the woods where William Bradford's warning that they must work together or die takes a turn for the real.
- Author BiographyRebecca Shelley loves adventuring and spent a lot of time in her youth dog sledding, hiking, camping, horseback riding, and even sky diving. She has a special fondness for dragons and fairies and wrote her first book in Elementary School. To learn visit her website at http: //www.rebeccashelley.com/
- Author(s)Rebecca Shelley
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abby Goldsmith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.