All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a true story book. The 4-color bright and charming art will attract kids, but the way the writer makes the beloved 66 Bible stories come alive will keep them coming back. The book is written from a storyteller’s perspective; the imaginative writing makes the characters from the Bible come alive and piques kids’ interest about the word of God. The repetitive style helps kids remember the stories.
- Author(s)Jan Godfrey,Paola Bertolini Grudina
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width217 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.