All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurviving the teenage years isn't easy; especially, if you've just found out why you're feeling so, totally, different from the rest of the kids at school. In My Strange and Terrible Malady , Ronita Baker, 11th-grade individualist, is t happy. Doctors just diagsed her with Asperger Syndrome. It's hard eugh being the misfit daughter of a perfect mother. School isn't much easier. Things change when Ronnie meets Hannah and she takes the time to explain the mysteries of social interaction and other conundrums of daily life to Ronnie. Hannah soon makes more sense to Ronnie than the despised Life Coach. At first...but that changes when the Life Coach starts relating better to Ronnie. My Strange and Terrible Malady takes a look at Asperger Syndrome from a young woman's point of view. Ronnie is clearly t socially savvy, but she is learning. Social and emotional interaction can be learned.
- Author(s)Catherine Bristow
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Weight240 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.