All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople are talking about Wall Street and Main Street. But helping people on MY STREET is what inspires me. -Louis Barajas ARE YOU FED UP with financial experts going on and on about the woes and wins of Wall Street and Main Street? Do you feel that the financial issues on Your Street-about how to take care of your family and provide for their future-never get the attention they deserve? Are you ready for a commonsense, down-to-earth guide to using money to help create the secure and happy life you want? You hold the answer in your hands. MY STREET MONEY is street-wise book that talks about real people's real financial goals, dreams, and challenges! MY STREET MONEY will show you how you and your family can pursue your own version of the American dream. It gives you guidance you need on handling your finances from an advisor you can trust to tell it to you straight. It's t only filled with practical information on money basics-how to earn it, save it, spend it, protect it, and invest it-but also helps you discover your own powerful and personal reasons for creating the secure and abundant future of your dreams. MY STREET MONEY will help you envision a life of financial confidence and abundance, and then build a step-by-step plan to help you reach your goals. MY STREET MONEY is about Real-time money answers for real people. Learning how money can help you create a more meaningful life. Living with less financial stress and worry and with more happiness. Helping your children get a head start in life and be more successful. Coming together as a strong family unit during tough ecomic times.
- Author BiographyLOUIS BARAJAS has been a financial expert and advisor for over two decades. He specializes in helping middle-class Americans to create and build prosperity in both good and bad times. Author of three best-selling books, Louis believes that everyone deserves financial dignity, and he has worked with thousands of people across the United States to help them achieve the lives they dream of creating.
- Author(s)Louis Barajas
- PublisherFinancial Greatness, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial Greatness, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.