All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy Surface(TM) 2 Updated for Windows(R) RT 8.1 Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Surface 2 photos that show you exactly what to do Help when you run into Surface 2 problems or limitations Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Surface 2 Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Surface 2 working just the way you want. Learn how to: * Get started quickly with Surface 2 and Windows RT 8.1 * Connect to Wi-Fi, share printers, and access files from your network or your SkyDrive cloud storage account * Get on the Web fast and enjoy it more with Internet Explorer 11 and the Bing search engine * Secure your Surface and control what your kids can do with it * Do all your Facebook and Twitter social networking through the People app * Find and play the music you love with Xbox Music, Radio, and Xbox Music Pass * Watch Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, and other streaming video * Instantly retrieve up-to-the-minute news from top media and journalists * Create, edit, format, proof, and share documents with Word 2013 * Crunch numbers with Excel 2013 * Present on the go with PowerPoint 2013 * Use OneNote 2013 to organize tes, sync them across devices, and access them from anywhere * Manage email and track your calendar with Outlook 2013 * Go anywhere with Surface 2's easy maps and directions * Capture, manage, touch up, and geotag your photos * Make sure your files are always safely backed up * Find the best new Windows Store Apps * Keep your Surface 2 working reliably, with maximum battery life * Personalize your Surface 2 using the newest customization settings * Get more help whenever you need it
- Author BiographyJim Cheshire is a technology expert with a passion for gadgets. He has written a dozen books and many online articles on technology and is the author of many best-selling technical guides. Jim works on the Azure Application Platform and Tools team at Microsoft and was an early adopter of Windows RT. When Jim's not writing, he spends time with his family, plays keyboards with his band, and enjoys writing music. You can contact Jim through his website at www.JimcoBooks.com.
- Author(s)Jim Cheshire
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/03/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight856 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.