Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rsaforever
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
- AU $19.95+ AU $13.80 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by moggybear
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPete Evans is a chef, restaurateur, television presenter and fisherman. He's also a man who believes entertaining should be as much fun for the cook as for the guests around the table. This collection of recipes is what Pete serves to family and friends at his own table - simply prepared, stylishly casual, unbelievably great food. Chilli mud crab; zucchini flowers with salsa verde; pot-roasted chicken with tarragon gravy; steak sandwich with aioli; or huevos rancheros. Some are best eaten outside with friends and sand between your toes, others call for a tablecloth and great wine, but all are fresh, fast, unfussy and delicious.
- Author BiographyPete Evans has built a reputation as a chef, restaurateur, television presenter and (his personal favourite) fisherman. Pete's award-winning restaurants include Hugo's Manly, Hugo's Bar Pizza and Hugo's Lounge in Sydney and the Pantry in Brighton, Victoria. He presents Channel Seven's 'My Kitchen Rules' and his television work also includes the series 'Fish', hosting Channel Nine's 'Fresh'.
- Author(s)Pete Evans
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Photographs byAnson Smart
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $38.11
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.26
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.31
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.