All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamantha Abeel couldn't tell time, remember her locker combination, or count out change at a checkout counter -- and she was in seventh grade. For a straight-A student like Samantha, problems like these made sense. She dreaded school, and began having anxiety attacks. In her thirteenth winter, she found the courage to confront her problems -- and was diagsed with a learning disability. Slowly, Samantha's life began to change again. She discovered that she was stronger than she'd ever thought possible -- and that sometimes, when things look bleakest, hope is closer than you think.
- Author(s)Samantha Abeel
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.