All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA special guide for children of divorce, which is intended to help them express their feelings regarding the times that they spend with their moms. When moms kw how their children feel, they are able to make desirable changes when necessary.
- Author BiographyDr. Percy Ricketts is a Psychotherapist and Divorce Consultant in Pembroke Pines, Florida. He has written several books on parenting, marriage and divorce, he counsels children, adolescents and adults and he teaches parenting and divorce education classes. He also facilitates groups for children of divorce.
- Author(s)Dr Percy Ricketts
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.94Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.