All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Dennet is a ten year old boy who's all excited when his dad installs a brand new techlogical wonder - a computer controlled toilet called the LAV 620. His excitement reaches boiling point as the mysterious invention slowly starts to talk to him. Jimmy's own words at the start of the story show us what's in store in this hilarious black comedy - 'About a year ago, my whole life was turned upside down. Sucked into a strange sequence of events, unbelievable, unspeakable things happened. And only w, by a weird twist of fate, can I tell my story at last...'
- Author(s)Paul Delaney
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationIllford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.