All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHillary Clinton is running for the presidency with a message of hope and change. But, as Doug Henwood makes clear in this concise, devastating indictment, little trust can be placed in her campaign promises. Rigorously reviewing her record, Henwood shows how Clinton's positions on key issues have always blown with the breeze of expediency, though generally around an axis of moralism and hawkishness. Without a meaningful program other than a broad fealty to the status quo, the case for Hillary boils down to this: she has experience, she's a woman, and it's her turn.
- Author BiographyDOUG HENWOODis a Brooklyn-based journalist and broadcaster who specializes in economics and politics. His work has appeared in Harper's, The Nation (where he is a contributing editor), Jacobin, BookForum, and Grand Street. Previous books include Wall Street: How It Works and For Whom and After the New Economy. He is the host of Behind the News, a weekly radio show, that originates on KPFA (Berkeley), is syndicated to other stations across the country, and enjoys a worldwide listenership on the web.
- Author(s)Doug Henwood
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.