All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionLife may sometimes bring us disappointments, failures and heartaches. We may wonder why we're here; what's the use of trying when we seem to make all the wrong choices. Living a victorious life is as simple as turning your life over to Christ. Letting Him be your guide can bring you joy and happiness. Our strength comes from our Father in Heaven. When we see ourselves as thing, then He can make something out of us. Isaiah, chapter forty, gives us the image of an all sufficient God, the One Who rules the universe. We are only as grasshoppers in His sight. The flowers bloom for a season, then they fade and wither away. So is the form of our lifespan. We are created to live and flourish, however, we must come to the realization that by looking past this mortal life into the future, called eternity, we will see things in a different aspect. We have great promises of an everlasting life when this one ends. Seeking the wisdom from above we can rise above from these problems of life, Isaiah chapter 40, verse 31, gives us reassurance of blessings from above simply by waiting on our Lord's leadership. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and t be weary; and they shall walk, and t faint.
- Author BiographyFor many years Gladine Cain has been involved in writing songs, poetry, and Christian Bible lessons and helps. She is very devoted in her teaching and working for the up-building of God's Kingdom. She is a pianist, playing in church since a teenager. She is very talented in play-writing and helping in Christmas and Easter programs. Her main focus is to win souls for the Lord Jesus Christ. As a pastor's wife for many years she has had a lot of experience in leadership. Her goal in life is to see many turn to the Lord, to be a good wife and mother, and she is daily looking for her Lord's return!
- Author(s)Mrs Gladine Burke Cain
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byMrs Gladine Burke Cain
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.