All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlex Ayliffe's bright, colourful characters feature as stickers in this story and activity book. The book contains a retelling of the nativity story, with spaces left for children to fill with the appropriate sticker to complete the story. Accompanying the retelling are extra activities about what can be found on the page - counting, naming, identifying - for which extra stickers are supplied. The stickers come on a double page spread in the centre of the book, and are grouped and numbered according to activity to make it easy to select the right sticker to complete the task.
- Author BiographyLois Rock has established an international reputation as a children's writer. Specialising in Bible stories, prayer books, and information books, her books have been translated into over 30 languages with sales approaching 4 million copies. She draws on her experience as a mother of three, and as a leader of church children's groups. Alex Ayliffe's papercut illustrations are bright and bold, dainty and detailed, with lots of character. She has an established reputation as a storybook illustrator, working with major publishers. She won the Sainsbury's Best Book for Babies award in 2000.
- Author(s)Lois Rock
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMy Very First Sticker Book
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex Ayliffe
- Format DetailsSticker book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.