Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionMy Voice, My Choice offers individuals and families an approachable and meaningful process for exploring and communicating end-of-life health and personal care preferences. This practical guidebook: Explains why healthcare directives are important to individuals and their loved ones. Describes what should be included in thorough and legal healthcare directives. Offers tools and a process to ensure the resulting directive is complete, executed, accessible when needed, and appropriately communicated.
- Author BiographyAuthor and speaker Anne Elizabeth Denny is inspiring people to proactively communicate end-of-life care preferences. Through her book, Anne educates her readers regarding the value of advance care planning. She makes healthcare directives understandable and approachable. My Voice, My Choice lays out a clear process that invites all adults to write and communicate a meaningful healthcare directive. Anne brings both professional and life experiences to her mission to improve how individuals and families prepare for the end of life. Anne has served as a business consultant in the healthcare industry since 1995. Her mother's twenty-year journey with Alzheimer's has given Anne a real-life perspective on how families wrestle with difficult end-of-life healthcare decisions. Anne's book makes end-of-life planning approachable for everyone.
- Author(s)Anne Elizabeth Denny
- PublisherDirectives by Design, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDirectives by Design, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.