Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMy War is the story of a young Army Ranger serving as a Long Range Recon Patrol team leader in the rugged Highlands of Vietnam. The author shares his journey from green recruit to battered combat veteran and into the years beyond. It is about the awful business of war and the good men who served with him. It is about healing and faith. It is written for those who were t there, but perhaps veterans will find it helpful as well. Dave is a retired educator who lives in the mountains of Colorado with his wife Janet. He has four children and four grand children. Endorsements: The cost in human suffering cant be measured, and often cant be seen by most people. Physical scars show the wounds to the body, but wounds to the soul and spirit are harder to see. Dave bared his soul for all to see and did it with grace. This book is written from the heart, if you are a Vietnam veteran the book will jog your memory ... Dave t only wrote this for his children but for all of our children. This book will also enlighten all who read it about life as a Vietnam LRRP both then and w. Wayne Mitsch K Company 75th Infantry Rangers I salute my fellow author and Ranger Brother David Bristol, for having captured in exciting, informative and accurate detail the requisite preparations, the precise actions and the raw emotions of a LRP/ Ranger Team Leader who fought in the unforgiving Jungles of Viet Nam. This is a must read for any aspiring soldier and for all Americans who want to learn about the heroics of these remarkable few warriors. Gary Dolan Ranger Hall of Fame Inductee 2011 Author: Of Their Own Accord.
- Author(s)David L Bristol
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.