All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery journey is a unique experience. Everyone travels differently. Some like it hot, others love the cold. Everyone remembers delicious food, special encounters, favourite places, and secret insider tips in their own way. And ne of it should be lost. That's why Marco Polo has created MY WAY.With Marco Polo MY WAY Travel Journals every journey becomes unforgettable!iC 4 cover designs with tactile finishiC Over 100 stickers to personalise your own travel diaryiC Special pocket at the back of each journal for keepsakesiC Handy elastic band bookmarkiC Pocket-sized format If you have ever wished that you had kept a diary of a special trip, t just photographs, ticket stubs and postcards, but a record of your thoughts and emotions throughout, then Marco Polo MY WAY travel journals are for you.With themed stickers at the back of each book, you can individually arrange and design your owntravel record - before, during and after your trip. You have the opportunity to give special experiences more space or less - depending on what is most important to you.With four stylish tactile covers to choose from and 160 pages in each journal, there is plenty of space to record everything from your initial travel checklist to travel companions, favourite places, insider tips and most embarrassing moments - turning the finished book into a wonderful memento to treasure forever.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight272 g
- Width114 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.