All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClarence Willard Willie Smith Jr. aka Whisper touched the lives of everyone that he came into contact with. At the age of 18, Willie's life was tragically cut short, which left his loved ones behind to pick up the pieces and to somehow fill the void that was left in their lives. My Whisper From God is an intimate account of Whisper's life from the only person that could tell his touching story, his mother Rachelle Law. Through the eyes of his mother, Rachelle, shares how Willie was reared by a single mother and the trials that he encountered throughout his life that made him the great young man that he became.
- Author BiographyRachelle Law is the Executive Director of How Come How Long, an organization that increases domestic violence awareness and also provide healthy relationships skills through workshops and seminars. Rachelle is also a former victims advocate for the Victim Services Office of the Violent Crimes Division for Jackson County in Kansas City, MO. Ms. Law's spiritual foundation began in the A.M.E. Zion Church, where she held several positions during her tenure there. She currently lives in Kansas City, MO.
- Author(s)Rachelle Law
- PublisherOccasisonally Yours
- Date of Publication02/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOccasisonally Yours
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.