All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
About this product
- DescriptionPeter accepted his fate as a failed velist turned semi-successful businessman, but even after three children, his wife Georgie always held on to the actress inside her. When Peter gets a job in London, the move leads Georgie down a seductive path to the life she always wanted. Landing a one-woman show, she is drawn into the romance of the stage and begins to feel a kinship with her character. She also develops an irresistible attraction to the show's playwright, beginning an affair that will irrevocably change her life, her marriage and her world.
- Author BiographyNancy Woodruff received her MFA from Columbia University, where she won the Henfield/ Transatlantic Review Award. She taught writing at Columbia and SUNY Purchase before moving in 1997 to London, where she taught for eight years at Richmond, the American International University. She currently lives in Brooklyn and teaches at New York University.
- Author(s)Nancy Woodruff
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight252 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.