All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMcGehee s lyrical nfiction story recounts the 1918 1919 winter spent on Alaska s Fox Island from the point of view of nine-year-old Rocky, son of the painter Rockwell Kent. Vivid scratchboard-styleillustrations echo the rugged subject matter with enchantment as Rocky explores the wilderness and becomes accustomed to island life. Including a Common Core teacher s guide, this engaging book shows Alaska from a young boy s appreciative and imaginative point of view.
- Author BiographyClaudia McGehee is a Pacific Northwest native and Midwest transplant. An award-winning author and illustrator of three natural history picture books, Claudia became captivated by Rockwell Kent and his family s story after happening upon his paintings.
- Author(s)Claudia McGehee
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.