Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFriendly, quick, and 100% practical, My Microsoft Windows Phone 8 is the must-have companion for every Windows Phone 8 user. Written by ten-time Microsoft MVP Brien Posey, it walks new users through every task they'll want to perform, including: * Navigating the Windows Phone 8 interface * Using audio, video, photos, and other media * Connecting to the Internet, surfing the Web with Internet Explorer, and searching with Bing * Getting productive with Windows Phone 8's version of Microsoft Office * Downloading great apps and games in the Marketplace * Storing content in the cloud, on SkyDrive * Social networking via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn * Managing email, IM, contacts, and calendars * Customizing and troubleshooting Windows Phone 8 Every task is presented step by step, using carefully antated, full-color screenshots, all numbered so there's chance of getting lost or confused. Readers needn't wade through paragraphs of theory to get usable help, or to find practical answers. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, tidbits, and quick solutions to the problems users are most likely to encounter. Everything's clearly organized to help readers get started fast, and keep their Windows Phone 8 devices working just the way they want.
- Author BiographyBrien Posey is a ten-time Microsoft MVP with two decades of IT experience. Prior to becoming a freelance technical writer, Brien served as CIO for a national chain of hospitals and healthcare facilities. He has also worked as a network administrator for some of the nation's largest insurance companies and for the Department of Defense at Fort Knox. Since going freelance in 2001, Brien has become a prolific technical author. He has published many thousands of articles and numerous books on a wide variety of topics (primarily focusing on enterprise networking). In addition to his writing, Brien has provided consulting services to clients and speaks at IT events all over the world. When Brien isn't busy writing, he enjoys traveling to exotic places around the world with his wife Taz. Together they have visited more than sixty different countries. In fact, portions of this book were written while visiting Panama, Guatemala, and Columbia. Some of Brien's other personal interests include scuba diving, aviation, flying RC helicopters, and shredding waves in his Cigarette boat. Brien's most recent endeavor has been to pursue his lifelong aspiration of becoming an astronaut.
- Author(s)Brien Posey
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight726 g
- Width156 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.