All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate your very own wonderful world of fashion using stamps that feature stunning new illustrations by Nina Chakrabarti, author of the hugely popular My Wonderful World of Fashion. This set contains ten stamps, featuring shoes, handbags, bows and other fashion items, plus two inkpads (in pink and black). Fashion lovers from five years and up will enjoy stamping, customizing and colouring in new fashion creations, combining the designs to invent styles and outfits or using them individually as decorative details.
- Author BiographyNina Chakrabarti studied illustration at Central Saint Martin's College and The Royal College of Art, London. She uses line drawing to explore her love of the decorative arts, inspired by her past in Calcutta, India, where she grew up, and the exuberance of London, where she now lives and works. She is the author of the bestselling My Wonderful World of Fashion, My Even More Wonderful World of Fashion and My Wonderful World of Shoes (all Laurence King).
- Author(s)Nina Chakrabarti
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note10 colour illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.