All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt fifteen, Vivian Hostadt is the woman of the house. Her mother is dying of brittle diabetes, and everyone is telling her what girls should and should t do. Vivian's loyalty to her heartbroken family is steadfast, but she is coming of age and must find her own way. In Vivian's town in the 1930's, ski jumping is exclusively a boy's sport. Girls don't jump. When Jeb Rettlan offers Vivian the chance to jump, she must do so in secret, at night. Jumping upon maple-carved, n-release skis is filled with danger, and doing so by moonlight, with the boy who makes her heart race, is especially risky.
- Author BiographyRachel Callaray is a writer, Physician Assistant, teacher and mom of two. Read more about her at her website: www.callaray.com. You can also follow her @Callaray on Twitter.
- Author(s)Rachel Callaray
- Date of Publication25/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.