All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwinging forward once more, Messerli discusses a society, 'In the Gap,' a cold war term that defines the position of a spy trying to spot the other side's position without himself being detected. In essays featuring Harold Pinter, Alain Robbe-Grillet, Gertrude Stein, Harlem writer Richard Bruce Nugent, and the so-called conspiracy of modernist gay writers, artists, and musicians, as well as current events of a year, the author perceived us as being 'between things.'
- Author BiographyEditor of Green Integer and, previously, Sun & Moon Press, Messerli is also a poet, fiction writer, and playwright.
- Author(s)Douglas Messerli
- PublisherGreen Integer
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreen Integer
- Content Note1
- Weight419 g
- Width108 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.