All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLauren thinks she has a pretty good lifeso why is it that she feels crazy most of the time? She figures it s thing she can t fix by getting her first girlfriend and doing better at school. But how is she ever going to find a girlfriend in Duluth, Minnesota? When she meets a group of kids who are telling a science fiction story online and gets invited down to the Twin Cities, she gets more attention than she ever expected, from two very different girls: charming Sierra and troublesome Blake. Blake helps Lauren understand that she s t the crazy one in her life. But Blake's attentionand insights into life and living with bipolar disorderthreaten to destroy everything Lauren has created for herself, including her relationship with Sierra.
- Author BiographyRaised on world mythology, fantasy novels, comic books and magic, Rachel is well suited for her careers in marketing and writing. She also spent a decade as a reporter in the LGBT community where she learned many of her most importantlessons about being a woman from the transgender community. When she s not working on her novels, you can find Rachel online checking out the latest games.For more information, or for resources about any of the issues in this book, please visit www.rachelgold.com.
- Author(s)Rachel Gold
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.