All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the first day of seventh grade, and Nina can't wait for the year to be over. When her best friend ditches her to hang out with the popular new girl, Nina is banished to the undesirable peanut-free table. She thinks she's finally found her feet when she forms a band with the other allergic kids called The EpiPens. But then a whole new set of middle school minefields head her way - like how to win her BFF back and what would happen if she finally kisses her crush for the first time after he's just eaten a PB&J sandwich.
- Author BiographyANDREA PYROS has worked as a magazine editor, celebrity interviewer, and cookie wrangler. A native of New York City, Andrea now lives in New York's Hudson Valley with her husband and their two children, one of whom has food allergies and the other of whom refuses to eat eggs even though he can.
- Author(s)Andrea Pyros
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date17/10/2015
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.