All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllow your little ones to learn about animals on their own using this attractive coloring book. Contrary to what others may think, coloring is actually a mind-boosting activity. It helps with language development, color recognition and information retention too. Experts suggest at least 25 minutes in a day should be spent coloring in order to harness all its benefits. Encourage your kids to start coloring w!
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.