All listings for this product
About this product
- Description13-year-old Matt Hunter is suffering from the worst Christmas ever. His parents bought him a hamster, a stupid hamster, instead of the top-line video game he craves. But as Matt looks closer at the hamster he realises something isn't right. Why is Snuffles staring at him with black beady eyes? And how can he still stand with half of his stomach fallen off? Not to mention the smell of rotting. Something about Snuffles just isn't right. A hamster wheel will do little to keep this pet busy in this hilarious new kid's vel. How much trouble can an undead hamster cause?
- Author BiographyHavelock McCreely inspired H.G. Wells's War of the Worlds and was the first person on the moon, no matter what anyone says. But in spite of his interplanetary adventures, he has never owned a zombie hamster or battled an orc. You may reach him on Twitter @H_McCreely. The author lives in New York, NY.
- Author(s)Havelock McCreely
- PublisherEgmont USA
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgmont USA
- Weight326 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $27.15Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.