All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCOVERS iOS 9 for iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, and 6s Plus March 21, 2016 Update: A new iPhone SE was anunced today by Apple. The content of this book is applicable to this new phone. Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do. Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations. Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to: * Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you * Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone * Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more * Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts, reminders, and calendars * Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more * Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one Inbox * Listen to music, subscribe to podcasts, and use other great iPhone apps * Capture and edit photos and video; use the great camera features such as burst, timed and time-lapse photos, slow-motion video, and Live Photos * Use your photos in slideshows, for wallpaper, and for your contacts or share them via email, AirDrop, and texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos * Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps * Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices BONUS MATERIAL: Register this book at quepublishing.com/register to access online bonus content.
- Author BiographyBrad Miser has written extensively about technology, with his favorite topics being the amazing i devices, especially the iPhone, that make it possible to take our lives with us while we are on the move. In addition to My iPhone, Ninth Edition, Brad has written many other books, including My iPhone for Seniors, Second Edition; and My Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. He has also been an author, development editor, or technical editor for more than 50 other titles. Brad is or has been a sales support specialist, the director of product and customer services, and the manager of education and support services for several software development companies. Previously, he was the lead proposal specialist for an aircraft engine manufacturer, a development editor for a computer book publisher, and a civilian aviation test officer/engineer for the U.S. Army. Brad holds a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo and has received advanced education in maintainability engineering, business, and other topics. Brad would love to hear about your experiences with this book (the good, the bad, and the ugly). You can write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Brad Miser
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width164 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.