All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMyMaths for Key Stage 3 is the brand new course that works with MyMaths to fully deliver the new curriculum, allowing you to finally replace your tired old Framework materials. With a truly differentiated structure so that all abilities can access the new curriculum, the course is underpinned by a 'learn it once and learn it well' philosophy that enables coherent teaching and learning. All resources are written by teachers for teachers, so you can be confident that it will work practically in the classroom. This homework book is for lower ability students approaching the end of Key Stage 3. It supports the corresponding student book, and allows them to prepare for GCSE or other Key Stage 4 qualifications. An emphasis on gradual but visible progression, combined with a focus on fluency, makes this book an essential resource in your Key Stage 3 maths delivery. A worked example for each homework ensures that students keep on track with their work. The comprehensive glossary promotes the importance of mathematical literacy, and helps to avoid confusion later on. With unique direct links throughout to the MyMaths site, your students will be able to receive valuable and familiar support in their written homework out of class - all helping to bring maths alive for your lower-level students.
- Author(s)Claire Turpin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight2450 g
- Width147 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine106 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.