Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Myeik archipelago in the south of Myanmar (Burma) is an important tourist destination with exceptional natural beauty. This double sided illustrated map shows tourist information, transit routes & historical sites, with superb colour photographs and comprehensive tes with cultural and historical information on key places and people. One side features Myanmar as a whole and the other describes the heritage sites, points of interest and tourist information for Myeik. 1:2,150,000 and 1:625,000 map scales.
- Author(s)Caroline Courtauld
- PublisherOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationKowloon
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Width250 mm
- Height120 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.