All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Myeik archipelago in the south of Myanmar (Burma) is an important tourist destination with exceptional natural beauty. This double sided illustrated map shows tourist information, transit routes & historical sites, with superb colour photographs and comprehensive tes with cultural and historical information on key places and people. One side features Myanmar as a whole and the other describes the heritage sites, points of interest and tourist information for Myeik. 1:2,150,000 and 1:625,000 map scales.
- Author(s)Caroline Courtauld
- PublisherOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationKowloon
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Width250 mm
- Height120 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.