All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mycophilia, accomplished food writer and cookbook author Eugenia Bone examines the role of fungi as exotic delicacy, curative, poison, and hallucigen, and ultimately discovers that a greater understanding of fungi is key to facing challenges of the 21st century.Whether one's interest in mushrooms is culinary, scientific, recreational, or entrepreneurial, Mycophilia will open a reader's eyes to the vast and bizarre world of fungi and their role in the deeply complex yet profoundly graceful interplay of life on earth.
- Author BiographyEugenia Bone is an author and a food writer who has been featured in numerous national publications. She lives in Colorado and New York City.
- Author(s)Eugenia Bone
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.