All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe incidence of myopia continues its rapid rise worldwide, and although the mechanism has t been fully clarified, there has been a significant increase in kwledge of the condition in recent years. Important questions about myopia are being posed by researchers across a broad spectrum of disciplinesfrom psychology to molecular biology, from corneal surgery to retinal physiology, and from genetics to experimental optics. The Seventh International Conference on Myopia, held in Taipei in November 1998, provided a forum for researchers and practitioners to make presentations and participate in discussions of their latest findings. Many doctors from Asian countries, where the incidence of myopia is particularly high, reported the results of their work. Myopia Updates II presents the latest information on epidemiology, risk factors, complications, experimentation, and treatment, and is a valuable resource for all who are interested in myopia and ocular growth.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLuke L.K. Lin,etc.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.