All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlan Watts, one of the most influential Western teachers of Eastern philosophy, explodes our most deeply held beliefs about our sense of self and the world around us, and shows how words and symbols profoundly affect these so-called common sense perceptions. Join him for a fascinating explorations that will expand your beliefs and your consciousness.
- Author BiographyAlan WattsAlan Watts (1915 1973)For spiritual seekers of many generations, Alan Watts earned a reputation as one of the most accessible and entertaining interpreters of Eastern philosophy in the West. Beginning at age 16, when he wrote an article for the journal of the Buddhist Lodge in London, Watts would develop an audience of millions who were enriched through his books, recordings, radio broadcasts, and public talks. In all, Alan Watts wrote more than 25 books, including such classics as The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are and This Is It: and Other Essays on Zen and Spiritual Experience.
- Author(s)Alan W Watts
- PublisherSounds True
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True
- Weight100 g
- Width141 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time90
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.27Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $13.63Trending at AU $17.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.