All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy asking questions such as What do your taste buds do? and Why is exercise important for you body? this book shows children how science relates to them. It is one of a series which combines photographs and text to help explore important areas of the curriculum.
- Author(s)Karen Bryant-Mole
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLinkers: Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1996
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight113 g
- Width194 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Photographs byZul Mukhida
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age5-7
- Interest AgeUnder 6-8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.