All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the puzzle of the Anasazi cliff dwellings and towers of Hovenweep to the tale of Buffalo Bill's questioned gravesite, from UFO sightings to rumors of buried treasure, Mysteries and Legends of Colorado examines a fascinating array of puzzling events, unsolved mysteries, and tragic crimes in the often troubled (but always compelling!) history of the Centennial State.
- Author BiographyJan Murphy is a lifelong enthusiast of all things Colorado, having attended the University of Colorado in Boulder and taught Colorado history at Lockheed Martin Astronautic's Evening Institute. She lives in Lakewood, Colorado.
- Author(s)Jan Murphy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMyths and Mysteries Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.