All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA writer of popular science fiction stories, which bear little resemblance to reality, takes a trip to the moon on a space ship. But how will he cope with the tricks that the crew will play on him? Because every robot has the Three Laws of Robotics implanted in his brain, he is unable to harm a human being. How then can robots, who are vastly superior to humans in every respect, attain their goal of becoming masters of the universe? A man goes back in time to kill his grandfather? But how is it possible for him to do so when, at the time of the killing, his father has t yet been born? A robot, who has suffered a mental breakdown, is fond in a securely locked room with a dead man and the gun with which he has been killed. Can Inspector Bailey solve the mystery, kwing that he will be hounded from his job and finish up on the breadline by the all powerful Robots Inc if he comes to the conclusion that the robot committed the murder? These and eight other inventive science fiction are in this volume.
- Author(s)Gavin MacDonald
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.