All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMysteries of the Ancient Mounds is the first of a trilogy for middle readers that explores connections between the Hopewell Mound Builders, Mayan, and ancient Pueblo cultures. Two best friends, about to be separated by one's move to Arizona are treated to a farewell camping trip in southern Ohio. They visit what remains of a vast network of mounds and meet a Shawnee elder who shares indigeus lore about the ancients. By week's end, the children find a lost Hopewell treasure and help prevent an environmental risk to the Great Serpent Mound.
- Author BiographyLinda Sohner loves to learn about, experience and share the indigenous history and ways of people of the Americas. She lives in Columbus, Ohio. This is her second book for children.
- Author(s)Linda Sohner
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.