All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of books that intend to encourage readers of 7 to 11 to experience the appeal of science in action. This title explores the mystery fish in the ocean.
- Author BiographySally Walker has written many award winning non-fiction titles for children and has won the prestigious Sibert Award in 2006.
- Author(s)Sally M. Walker
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleOn My Own Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shawn Gould
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.