About this product
- DescriptionIn this accessible first book ofalgebra set in a creepy hauntedhouse, readers will learn to find theunkwn number of skeletons, ravens, and bats by using simpleaddition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to solve equations.
- Author(s)David A Adler
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width220 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edward Miller
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.