CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionTo the Gwich'in First Nation, Shildii Rock near Fort McPherson in the Northwest Territories is a place of deep mythological significance.When 12-year-old Robin Harris, the son of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer, spots someone on the rock staring at him, he just kws something is wrong. Robin and his friend Wayne Reindeer, a Gwichin youth, set out to discover what's going on and to gain the respect of their fathers. But Robin is torious for his overactive imagination and has a hard time getting anyone to believe him. To make matters worse, there's a crazy Dutch trapper with an ugly disposition and murder in his eyes. And whenever possible a new boy in town throws wrenches into Robin's plans. When murder comes their way, Robin and Wayne realize its too late to turn back. Will the boys unlock the secrets of Shildii Rock in time? Or will they, too, fall victim to a killer?
- Author BiographyRobert Feagan is the author of the children's novels Napachee and Mystery at Shildii Rock. He was born in Fort McPherson, Northwest Territories, and often accompanied his Royal Canadian Mounted Police father on patrols of the Mackenzie Delta by dog team. Feagan has lived in Yellowknife, Cambridge Bay, and Inuvik, but currently resides in St. Albert, Alberta, near Edmonton.
- PrizesShortlisted for Golden Eagle Children's Choice Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Robert Feagan
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Weight180 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.