All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Searle's The Construction of Social Reality and Hernando de Soto's The Mystery of Capital shifted the focus of current thought on capital and ecomic development to the cultural and conceptual ideas that underpin market ecomies and that are taken for granted in developed nations. This collection of essays assembles 21 philosophers, ecomists, and political scientists to help readers understand these exciting new theories.
- Author(s)Barry Smith
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.