All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn India, it is said that Vaastu and Feng Shui are like grandfather and grandson. Vaastu, pre-dating Feng Shui by 3,000 years, describes the environment we live in, the environment through which we move along the path of our soul. As such, it is the single most important ingredient in your life, the determining factor on your spiritual path. Thousands of years ago the maharishis wrote down their understanding of the cosmic forces that rule the world in ancient palm leaf books that have come down to the present day. Living successfully and in harmony with the world is a matter of attuning ourselves with these forces, creating a natural architecture . Why is the West in such an unhappy mess? Basically, it's all built wrong. Raymond Prohs has spent years studying these books in India, learning from the masters, and applying the principles of Vaastu. Change your Vaastu and you change your life. Understand the principles of mystic living, and walk with the Divine.
- Author BiographyRaymond S. Prohs is a spiritual teacher in the Vedic tradition, with a successful healing practice for over 25 years, incorporating Ayurveda, Jyotish (Vedic astrology), Vaastu, yoga, meditation and energetic healing. He has held retreats and seminars internationally for thousands of students. He lives in California.
- Author(s)Raymond Prohs
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.