All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA caravan driven at breakneck speed through the hills of Montana is the least of Magdalena Baxter's concerns. Evicted from their home, and due to soon give birth, the Gypsy woman is forced to follow her husband, Oswald, a drunk and abusive miner who hopes to find work in a neighboring town. Despite calling Sweetwater Springs home, wealthy banker Caleb Livingston clings to his elitist East Coast ways. While this may have brought him prestige, he's missed out on romance at every turn. When Caleb's buggy collides with the Baxters' caravan, Oswald is instantly killed and Maggie goes into labor. Caleb manages to keep his guilt and terror at bay long eugh to make her comfortable and deliver her baby, a harrowing and ultimately endearing experience. Can Maggie-w stranded with her newborn child-learn to trust again? Will Caleb overcome his sense of obligation and highbrow conceit to open his heart to lasting love?
- Author BiographyDebra Holland is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of The Montana Sky Series, a collection of heartwarming historical Western romances. In 2013, Amazon selected Starry Montana Sky as one of their Top 50 Greatest Love Stories. She has received the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award, and has been a three-time finalist for the award as well. She is also the author of the Gods' Dream trilogy, a fantasy romance series, and The Essential Guide to Grief and Grieving, a nonfiction book. In addition, she is a contributing author to The Naked Truth About Self-Publishing. She resides in Southern California with her two dogs and two cats.
- Author(s)Debra Holland
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMontana Sky
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.