All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMabel Collins was an independent woman in the oppressive Victorian climate. She wrote many vels, but is mostly remembered for her best selling mystical text Light on the Path published by the Theosophical Society. After her fall out with Madame Blavatsky, she carried on with her life as an esotericist, traveller and writer. She was moved by the plight and suffering of helpless creatures, and became a campaigner for the abolition of vivisection.
- Author BiographyKim Farnell is a professional astrologer and writer. She is a contributor to the academic journal Theosophical History founded by Leslie Price and edited by Professor James Santucci. Her previous works include a biography of the influential esoteric astrologer Sepharial.
- Author(s)Kim Farnell
- PublisherMandrake of Oxford
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMandrake of Oxford
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.