All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brief, accessible introduction to the role of myth historically and in popular culture.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Doty is Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Religious Studies at The University of Alabama. His many books include Myths of Masculinity and Mythical Trickster Figures.
- Author(s)William G. Doty
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.